The mission of the college is to engage students of uncommon promise in an intense full-time education of their minds, exploration of their creative faculties and development of their social and leadership abilities through different teaching and learning methods and to enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship.
The College encourages students to respect ideas and their free expression, and to rejoice in discovery and in critical thought; to pursue excellence in a spirit of productive cooperation; and to assume responsibilities with full confidence in their personal actions.
The college pursues its mission in four fundamental domains:
- Intellectual and Academic
- Aesthetic and Environmental
- Ethical Values and strives
- To bring behavioral change in the student by providing positive environment.
- To enhance the quality of education & the basic standards of the students and enrich them with abundant knowledge.
- To enlighten the students in all aspects of curricular and extra curricular activities.
- To improve original thinking and capacity of students for creativity
The College endeavours to promote enduring knowledge which is global in its perspective and local in its relevance. Students are challenged & inspired to pursue excellence in liberal and performing Arts, Humanities, Commerce, Science and Sports in an environment which is vibrant & constantly evolving. Founded with a vision to empower the students, it continues to strive to help its students to develop a capacity to think, lead and change the society. Our vision precisely includes:
- provide students with a broad public administration education, enhanced communication skills, outstanding analysis and decision-making skills
- To become one of the best College in the state by providing quality education.
- To acquire facts, cultivate talent and equip with skills so that one is employable & inventive.
(1) The location of the college is situated in a socio-economically backward area. Apart from backwardness, the transportation and communication facilities are not adequately developed. The college facilitates the availability of higher education to the youth of the area at an affordable cost.
(2) Besides providing adequate avenues for developing occupational skills of the students, we purport to acclimatize the students to the needs of contemporary life style and outlook and imbibe in them rational and human personality.
- Valuing professionalism in education, research, and professional activities.
- Developing the ability among students to communicate proficiently.
- Assuring a high quality performance on the job and in the classroom through the development of knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Understanding of the public policy-making process.
- Developing qualities and characteristics necessary to assume positions of leadership.
- Understanding and adapting to changing political, economic, and social environments.
- Understanding of the importance of integrity and dedication in carrying out the public trust.